Pages

Monday, March 10, 2014

Mini Cookbook

Good afternoon peeps.....well it looks like I can not get enough of the mini albums .....the one I have today is for my design team project over at IBFS, don't forget if you see any stamps you like be sure and visit Della and if you use my code on your order you will save 10% the code is SAVE10BETH.

 I pretty much designed my album myself it is 61/2 X 71/2 I have added a few pockets for recipe cards and attached others to the pages. The paper pack I am using today is from My Paper Studio and is called "Olivia's Sweet Shop" couldn't resist paper named Olivia LOL....the grape on this page is colored with copics and is from one of IBFS  half sheets #041,  title My Paper Studio again, than I used my Nestabilities for the frames.



 This is one of the dividers again I used the #041 sheet with the wine glasses and the tabs are from the "Recipe Card" set

again these are from the Recipe Card set and I stamped the cards with the smaller grapes and pears from the #041 set.

The large pear and large grape stamp can also be purchased separate.


cup of blueberries in the #041 set


another set of the recipe cards.


Olives from same set.

and lastly these are the card tabs from the Recipe Card set.
colored all again with copics paper pieced the chef's hat.

The remainder of my embellishments from The Paper Studio.

Hope my post wasn't to long for you and that you have enjoyed it.....probably won't be back until Wed.

Hugs
Beth





5 comments:

crzymom said...

Love the cookbook! I also love that you found cute paper called Olivia. What a bonus! I still use the cookbook we made in the swap group.

Beth Norman said...

Wow, what a lovely job on your cookbook. I like the bear tabs.

cotnob said...

This is a brilliant mini cookbook Beth, your papers are perfect and you always add so many fabulous details -I love looking at all of the photographs.
Pauline
x

Terry said...

How could you resist that paper with a name like that? What a fabulous mini cookbook! I love the little pockets and those cute little index tabs! Clever! Hugs!

lisa808 said...

Fab recipe album! Great gift.