Pages

Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Leo the Lep'rechaun

Today I have a St. Patrick's Day Card you.....since I have Irish blood running through these old veins had to get me a little Blarney going.

This is Leo the Lep'rechaun and he can be purchased at IBFS ......Leo is paper pieced using DCWV Garden Party matstack his face, hair, and hands are colored with Stamp-in markers.....Happy St. Patrick's day a sticker and my four leaf clovers were punch with Martha Stewart's flower punch than covered with Crystal Effect's.


Here is the verse on the inside which is also IBFS and is Glad as Shamrocks stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink stickers I have had for years to embellish.

Now if you really like my card and the stamps I used it, is not to late to order your own from Della over at IBFS

Remember anytime you order from IBFS you can get a 10% discount on your order all you have to do is use this code


Okay peeps that does it for me today have a wonderful Tues.
Hugs
Beth

7 comments:

cebelica said...

This image made me giggle. We don't celebrate St. Patrick's day here, but I sure wouldn't mind if a leprechaun stopped by and dropped some extra luck. ;)
Beautiful card!
Hugs! xx

Terry said...

I am 1/4 Irish and love St. Patrick's day! Beth, this is such a fun card and I love the design! Great touch with the hat and clover on the corners of that sentiment! Enjoy and hopefully not as cold??

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Beth, such a fun image and I love his paper pieced suit and your lovely sentiment.
Pauline
x

lisa808 said...

Fun image!

Beth Norman said...

Wow, your paper piecing is amazing. Love how it all came together for you.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my! I have this stamp, very old, from Embossing Arts which I thought went out of business, but I guess this cute guy is still around at IBFS. Well, good for him! Your card is adorable!

Shirley said...

He is just too cute for words! Love how you did the clovers and the hat too!