Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2014

I love Rock-n-Roll

Hello Peeps, back again today with my purse mini I made for my middle grandchild Hannah.....now our Hannah is a Brainiac and loves music, vampires, reading, and writing stories, so instead of doing anything frilly and sweet for her I got my FUNK on today for her.....found this mini through Pinterest and the creator is Suzie McGuire over at Creative Cafe it is called Hauntings Purse tutorial..... instead of doing Halloween I used the Rock Star paper stack from DCWV.


My clock on the front of my purse was done with a CD that I colored with alcohol inks and than stamped with Embossing ink next I covered it with Utee melted the Utee with my heat gun than added some gold and black micro beads, added a watch face and hand than a few trinkets.

back of front cover  1st page added a skeleton key made a pocket across the bottom the chain is part of  the paper that I cut out.

Stamped journal box stamp is CTMH

ticket stamp CTMH, pocket and girls retired Stampin-Up set.

everything here from the paper stack.

  stamped Live Life the rest paper stack
stamp here from Prima
this stamp is Inkadinkado
a close up of the CD.
 Hope you have enjoyed this project and please check out Suzie's tutorial pretty simple to do and she does a great tutorial.


9 comments:

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous purse Beth, brilliant design - I love your gorgeous papers, I'm sure your 'Brainiac' granddaughter will love this.
Pauline
x

Diane said...

Very clever idea Beth, the techniques and design are very fun.

Hugs diane

Susie McGuire said...

Thanks for sharing your mini Beth. I love seeing how someone takes a tutorial and makes a mini with their own personal style. Just beautiful!

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is soooo awesome! Even more eye candy than I expected coming over from FB : ) LOVE the altered CD and the inside of the book- she should just love this!

Beth Norman said...

Wow, you are a machine pumping out the work lately. You must be spending a lot of time in your studio. This purse book is so cool. I love the punk rock theme. You have it decorated so well too.

Terry said...

This really is one of those totally cool projects! What a very unique mini album! Love this much! I was just thinking the other day of altering a CD, but I can't remember where I put them! You can tell how organized I am. Hugs!

crzymom said...

Awesome purse! I know that Hannah will love it. You did a great job with all the extra little touches.

Shirley Ross said...

Oh wow! Are you a spoiler or what!! She is going to love this. Tell me she doesn't love you to pieces!!! My Hannah would love it too. She watches The Walking Dead!!! LOLOLOLOL And no the program is rarely funny.

lisa808 said...

Love the theme and papers.