Pages

Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Graphic 45 Twelve Days Of Christmas

Good morning peeps today I have another mini album to share with you....after Christmas I ordered Graphic 45's "12 Days of Christmas"  paper pack and the extra chipboard pieces from Blitzy and have been dying to use it.....I found this tutorial on line at Unique Papercrafting at Graphic 45 by Gloria Stengal.

I just love the challenge of a Mini album and this one was a challenge at first till I finally figured out how to do the inside pages.

 This is my cover 
opened with flaps showing

inside cover

 next page

 middle of book

Next page

and last 2 pages

I added pockets to the front and back inside covers all products Graphic 45 except card stock and embellishments on front.

That will do it for me today hope you have enjoyed my little album and will check out the tutorial.

Hugs
Beth


9 comments:

Rosemary said...

Oh Beth, this is gorgeous!!!..This would be perfect for a cute little baby book or vacation album too!

lisa808 said...

I love mini albums! This is beautiful. Love the design and papers.

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Beth, I love your papers and fabulous details - I really must have a go at making a mini album, thank you for the inspiration.
Pauline
x

Terry said...

Beth, this is one spectacular and festive mini album! I love how you put all these papers together so beautifully! What a treasure, GF! Sending warm CA hugs!

Beth Norman said...

Oh my gosh, I just love this. You put so much work into it and it is just lovely.

crzymom said...

Gorgeous album! I love how it all came together. Will be a wonderful keepsake when you fill it up.

Diane said...

Wow, Beth this is stunning. What a wonderful idea.

Hugs diane

Leslie Miller said...

Your mini-album is ambitious and fabulous! You've done a beautiful job making it into a very special treasure.

Shirley said...

Talk about beautiful, GF!!! How lovely and what great folds too! A real keepsake and beautiful and fun at the same time!! TFS