Saturday, March 15, 2014

Funny Face

Good-morning all have another layout today this is the most recent pictures of Olivia I took them last Sun. when she was here....she is growing so fast just turned 15 months hard to believe.

Again I used DCWV papers this time I used the set called The Kidlet used Nestibilities die for the banner the bird and sun are wooden tried making a sky not perfect...LOL.
Love this baby girl.



Terry said...

It is amazing how quickly time passes and Olivia just gets cuter each day! Fabulous layout and I love the purple and laugh banner! Enjoy the weekend, GF! Hugs!

Myrna said...

Great layout of that little darling!!!

cotnob said...

This is another fabulous layout Beth, Olivia is certainly a wonderful subject for you.

crzymom said...

Your layouts of Olivia are darling Beth! She is a cutie.

Leslie Miller said...

I have a great-niece named Olivia. Your little cutie is darling, and so are both pages you made for her! I love DCWV papers. I'm afraid I've been hoarding a large pad of them (oh, the glitter), but perhaps it will come out for springtime projects.

*Vicki* said...

Beth, this layout is darling! Love the banner along the top with the glitter letters and such a sweet girl!! :) TFS!! HUGS

Shirley said...

She is adorable and as priceless as GD's come!! TFS, Beth!!!