Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Clean and Simple Masking

I have a friend over at Sunflowers and Dragonflies named Beth Norman who does these fabulous tutorials and I so like to try them when I can.....Monday she had a post up called Clean and Simple Masking and I loved it so this is my version of Beth's tut.


Started with white card stock formed my card stamped my first flower than masked that one and continue doing the same step until I had 4 flowers...next colored my flowers with Stamp-in markers added some yellow stickles in the middle and stamped my verse....easy peasy.

Flower Stamp-Autumn Leaves
verse-Little Yellow Bicycle
markers-Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo, and Pixie Pink

Hope you will check out Beth's blog and have enjoyed my card, till next time.

Hugs
Beth

7 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautiful card- and I love this technique for a CAS card- I am going to CASE this too! Thanks for sharing!

Terry said...

What a lovely spring bouquet you have there, GF! Love those flowers and such pretty colors! Warming up??

Diane said...

Wow Beth, what beautiful flowers, love the colors and card design.

Hugs Diane

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous CAS card Beth, I love your brightly coloured flowers - this is such an effective technique.
Pauline
x

Maria Matter said...

this is lovely Beth!!
great job with the masking.
I haven't used that technique for a while, but I always have to stop and think which image to start with to have it come out right. lol

Beth Norman said...

Again, a beautiful card. Like your sentiment. You inspired me to make another one. Will try to do one this week. Hugs,

*Vicki* said...

So gorgeous Beth!! I love this look and your masking turned out very lovely! :)