Pages

Friday, March 21, 2014

Boxed Mini Album

Hello peeps.....been a little MIA this week I have been working on another mini album this one is so cool it has it's own box attached.....found it on Pinterest and purchased the tutorial from Christi Maron at her Etsy shop....can't wait to make a few more of these.
This is the album all closed up.
I added a little handle to mine some hardware I have had stored away for years from Club Scrap.

Here it is open isn't that the coolest.....just love the design.





These are a few of the pages their is 8 in all and are staggered in the box. Each little journal card is hinged so it opens.


each page is actually a pocket with a booklet that fits inside for more pictures as you can see.


and this is what the booklet looks like after I had them all together realized I didn't do them right but still serves same purpose.

Materials used
Papers are from DCWV- Mademoiselle and Black Currant Stacks
Black Cardstock- Recollections
Embellishments- The Paper Studio.
Hope you have enjoyed my little project now let me go visit some blogs.
Hugs
Beth

10 comments:

Diane said...

Wow Beth this is so pretty, the trim, image are great.

Hugs Diane

*Vicki* said...

Beth this is such an amazing project!! There are so many folds and fancy looks to your design!! I love it!! Thanks for sharing and have a lovely weekend! HUGS :)

Gerrie Johnnic said...

You amaze me with all the complicated things you do, this is fabulous! You have so much patience GF. hugs

Beth Norman said...

Wow, absolutely stunning. You have been getting so creative these days. Boy are you on a terrific roll. Love the grand dame.

Maria Matter said...

Wowza Beth, this is gorgeous!! what a cool design and such beautiful papers/colors!
enjoy your wknd!
hugs

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous mini album Beth, I love your gorgeous papers and beautiful vintage images. You have included so many fabulous details and everything is so beautifully crafted.
Pauline
x

cebelica said...

Oh yes, this is awesome. I like the design too! I keep saying I will make another mini album, but haven't gotten around to do it yet. *sigh* One of these days ...
Hugs! xx

lisa808 said...

That is a cool design! Pretty papers too.

crzymom said...

Lovely mini album Beth! Love the papers you picked for it.

Shirley said...

Beth, your album is so useful, beautiful, and what a real keepsake for the receiver!!! Love not only how pretty the outside is, but the inside is just as great!