Pages

Friday, March 28, 2014

Another Boxed Mini Album

Good Friday Peeps....yeah the week-end is here....today I have another of the boxed Mini Albums for you, I have been working on this one for days I am giving it to my oldest granddaughter Brittany to use for picture of her and Olivia.....Brittany is a huge OWL fan so that is what I went with.


For starters I used Kidlets Stack Pack from DCWV......I had lots of fun with the lid as you can see I cut the tree out using my Cricut and the Cindy Loo cartridge ran it through the Cuttlebug embossing folder to make it look like wood, colored the leaves with my Copics....next I inked the wooden tiles with Rangers Vintage Photo distress inks......grass was done with the Martha Stewart Icicle Border Punch my Owls are from Paper Studio.....add handle and wood balls for legs.


A shot of it opened.

And here a few of the pages.




Hope you have enjoyed my post today as much as I did creating this project......working on a different mini album today for the younger granddaughter hope to get it done tomorrow so I can share it.
If not have a great week-end looks like ours is going to be rainy.
Hugs
Beth


8 comments:

crzymom said...

Another darling album! You've really been on a roll making these. Love them all.

Hetty said...

Yur box is a hoot,Beth and so is the inside.
Loving it!!

Beth Norman said...

Oh my heavens and stars, this project rocks. I'm such an owl lover too. You are so creative!

Terry said...

With Brittany being such an owl lover, she will be absolutely thrilled with this! Wonderful little box and mini, Beth! Have a fabulous weekend! Hugs!

cotnob said...

I love all of your fabulous Albums Beth, this one is another masterpiece - I love your adorable owl images and fabulous selection of papers.
Pauline
x

Shirley Ross said...

Brittany, I know, love this too! What an adorable and pretty at the same time photo album! Just like it says, too cute for words!! It looks sturdy too!

lisa808 said...

The owl cover is a work of art.

Gerrie Johnnic said...

love it!