Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2014

The Hat Girl

Today I am out shopping with my 2 of my favorite girls.....my daughter and oldest granddaughter......my daughter joined the working class after her kids got older so don't get to see her as much as I would like and the granddaughter works as a CNA and is going to school for her nursing degree on top of being a single mom........so this day out will be a joy for me......not to mention I will get to go to Hobby Lobby and Michael's.

While I am out playing thought I would leave you with another page I did of our little Doodle Bug.....I crochet and made this hat and scarf about a week ago well little Miss Thing is modeling it.

I used the Kidlet paper stack from DCWV again (love that stack)
embellishments again are from Recollections.


here is a close up of the little Hoot had a terrible time getting a good picture of this page.
Hope you enjoy it.

Hugs
Beth

5 comments:

cotnob said...

Another fabulous layout Beth, you've got a wonderful little model there - she looks adorable in your hat and scarf.
Pauline
x

Diane said...

Fabulous crocheted hat and scarf Beth and what a darling little model.

Hugs Diane

cebelica said...

Awwww, so cute! Adorable pictures and I really like the owls on the page. Hugs! xx

lisa808 said...

Too cute!

lisa808 said...

Too cute!