Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

Punch Board File Folder Album

Good afternoon Peeps have you missed me the last few days......well I have been extra busy working on this fun album that I found over at Cyndi's Blog of Stamping with an awesome tutorial please check her out.

Remember when I went to Hobby Lobby last week, my big buy with my coupon was the Envelope Punch Board by We R  Memory Keepers, so all of my folders were made with this new toy.......have several picture to share.

 Front view of book

The Spine

Inside

pages fanned out

I am so thrilled with the way this turned out I have not done anything inside yet....thinking about using it for a family tree journal w/ pictures.

Okay now for the products I used
Stamp-Inkadinkado
Papers-Lost & Found- Madison Ave by My Mind's Eyes
Kraft Card Stock- The Paper Studio
Medal Corners- Momenta
Brads-Club Scrap
Burlap Flower-The Paper Studio
Inks- Memento-Tuxedo Black, Rangers Distress Fire Brick
Spellbinders Die Cuts
Martha Stewart border punches

Hope you have enjoyed today's post I have been working on this for 3 days but the finished product was so worth it.

Hugs
Beth

13 comments:

Diane Noble said...

ooooh...I want to make one. Gorgeous!

Terry said...

Beth, this altered file folder is soooo gorgeous! Love all the details and pretty little pockets! What a family keepsake this will be! Worth the 3 days! Happy Weekend! Hugs!

cotnob said...

Wow! This looks fabulous Beth, I'm not surprise you are thrilled, it's a wonderful file folder - I'm just popping over to check out the tutorial.
Pauline
x

cebelica said...

Oh my goodness Beth, this is absolutely stunning!!! Hugs! xx

Karen Williams said...

Beautiful Beth! Wonderful gift! I have a young couple going to Cancun for their wedding and honeymoon! Something like this may be perfect! Can you hook me up??

crzymom said...

Nice album Beth! I love my envelope punch board. Love the results you got.

crzymom said...

Nice album Beth! I love my envelope punch board. Love the results you got.

Linda Carson said...

Wow! What a stunning album! Love the cover and the inside pockets! A true family keepsake...love it!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Beth, this is amazing!! I need to find out more about this...thanks

Gerrie Johnnic said...

OMgoodness, I love this so much I sent a link to my friend April!! I know she will love it too. xxoo

Beth Norman said...

Absolutley stunning my dear. I love the newsprint idea. The image is awesome as well. Love the way you embellished.

lisa808 said...

Gorgeous! Love the vintage feel of it. Off to check out the tutorial (and probably move the EPB up a notch or two on my wish list!).

Shirley said...

You should be thrilled. How really vintage lovely and what a beautiful place for memories too!