Pages

Friday, February 14, 2014

Mr. Snowman

Before Christmas I worked on these Snowman Treat Boxes never got it totally finished I finally finished it up and thought I would share since we have snow.
I purchased the how to's from Inking From The Heart although I think Maddies looks better. but each section is a box and it was all done with CTMH Artiste Cricut cartridge........I had planned to put goodies in it for my neighbors......never happened so I guess I will put it away for next year.


Hugs
Beth

3 comments:

cotnob said...

This is a brilliant project Beth, at least you have a head start for next Christmas.
We don't have any snow, just rain, rain and more rain - good job it isn't snow, we would never be able to cope!
Take care and keep warm.
Pauline
x

Beth Norman said...

Mr. Snowman is so cute. You have really been getting creative with all sorts of projects. Keep them coming!

Shirley said...

Geez, you sound like me. I was just telling someone about my unfinished 'business'es. Your boxes are just too darn cute and now you have a head start.