Pages

Monday, February 17, 2014

Little Girls

Hello peeps hope you had a great week-end.......our snow is almost gone and it is warming up......I have some fantastic news to share with you today.....on Saturday after posting my Catitude card I was asked to join Della W's design team over at I Brake For Stamps I was very excited and accepted almost instantly, so in honor of my good news I have a card for you today using 2 awesome stamps from this company.



First let me give Vicki over at Stamp Smiles for this fantastic design and tutorial it is called a Gatefold Easel card..... Very easy to do and love the way it turned out. Now for the details, all stamps are from IBFS
Stamps used  Children Sheet
Papers- DCWV Kidlets
colored with- SU Markers
inks- Ranger embossing and  Black Stazon
Martha Stewart Punch
Nestibilitie dies
Card stock - SU



This is a view of the card closed Vicki used ribbon to close hers I decided on a belly band.

I also want to offer any of you that may be interested  a 10% discount on any product at IBFS all you have to do is enter SAVE10BETH on your order.

So please stop by and check her out.

Hugs
Beth


7 comments:

Rosemary said...

awesome!!

Diane said...

Beautiful card design Beth.

Hugs Diane

Shirley said...

Your card is just so darn cute and I love the fold too! TFS the link to Vicki's tutorial too!

crzymom said...

Cute card!

Beth Norman said...

Congratulations girlfriend. Your card is awesome!

cotnob said...

Congratulations Beth, well deserved.
I love your card, such a sweet sentiment and fabulous design - I love the blue and yellow combination.
Pauline
x

lisa808 said...

Congratulations!!!