Pages

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Happy Birthday Cupcake

Today I have one of the popular Pop-Up Box Cards that everyone is doing for those of you who may not have seen them you can find the instruction over at Splitcoaststampers.
For anyone that thinks it looks difficult it is not much easier than I thought it would be.
My granddaughter Hannah has a birthday Fri. so made this one for her she loves cats so I used these stamps from Inkadinkado and the papers I bought years ago at the dollar tree.

Hope you enjoyed my post .
Hugs
Beth

6 comments:

Beth Norman said...

This project turned out fantastic. Love those papers that you were hoarding. What a darling present for your granddaughter.

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Beth, I love the cat theme and pretty pinks - I'm sure your granddaughter will adore it.
Pauline
x

crzymom said...

Darling pop up card. Love how it turned out.

Terry said...

Talk about a great 3-D effect and so purfect. What a pretty birthday card in pink and black! Love the tomboy thing, GF! Hugs!

Shirley said...

OMGosh, GF, my GD's name is Hannah too!! How old is she? This is too adorable for words!! And she loves cats and dogs. You are really getting busy and so creative. I love this!! My Hannah would too. She is 13.

lisa808 said...

Love it!!! The colors, images, and sentiments are 'Purr'fect!

I have been wanting to try one of these. Thanks for the inspiration.