Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Fancy Flap Card

Good morning Peeps, hope you are all having a nice day so far.....today I have a Fancy Flap Card to share with you ( I do see me making more of these) found this idea over at Dreaming about Rubber Stamps Darlene has an awesome you tube tutorial on them.


My papers are from Making Memories Vintage Hip Collection and Stampin-Up, flower Recollections

My little bird is Chirping Bird from IBFS, Hello -The Paper Studio

Image was stamped using the Memento Tuxedo Black ink and than colored with copic's.

Hugs,
Beth

9 comments:

lisa808 said...

Pretty! The embossing and paper are perfectly coordinated. Adorable image and card design.

crzymom said...

Lovely card Beth.

Shirley said...

Totally in love with your fold and peek-a-boo window! The card is beautiful!!! Love that bird!

Myrna said...

What a great card. I love all shaped cards and this one looks so nice and easy. I just might have to try it. :)
Myrna

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Beth, I love your design and adorable little chirping bird.
Pauline
x

Diane said...

Love it Beth, what a fun fold and adorable design.

Hugs Diane

Terry said...

Those pretty little flowers on the DP is so perfect with the embossing folder, but you knew that! Love that little birdie, so cute! Hugs, GF!

Michele said...

oh this IS fancy! love it. xo

Gerrie Johnnic said...

So glad you found your mojo, and look at your use of color! Spring may be on it's way, lol