Pages

Monday, February 10, 2014

Cascade Card for Valentines Day

Good afternoon peeps been in the craft room again today trying to get Valentine cards done for my grandkids......the one I have today is for my grandson Lucien papers are a mixture of ColorBlok, Stampin-Up, inks Ranger distress inks, stamps Provo Craft and G-something.

This is the card together with card slipped in the middle.

I had so much fun designing the inside and know that Lucien will get a kick with the googly eyes.

Tomorrow will be Brittany's she loves owl's so working on one for her.

Till tomorrow Hugs
Beth

4 comments:

Shirley said...

Talk about beautiful and yet just right for a guy!! This is just too too cute for words, lady!! Love those eyes! I say the eyes have it, and then there's the textures, the die cuts, the whole card!!!

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Beth, such a brilliant design - perfect for your grandson.
Pauline
x

Terry said...

Honestly, I may have to try one of these! Beth this is such a great design and I know your grandson will love it, especially with the googly eyes! So cool, GF!

Beth Norman said...

Absolutely gorgeous. I'm intimidated by this style of card. You rocked them!