Pages

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Captured Moments

Well Peeps what do you think about this 2 post in one day.....I have been doing a little scrapping this morning while waiting for the 7 to 12 inches of snow we are suppose to get.

This page is of my grandmother, my father and his siblings....my dad is the smallest one in the dress.....not sure why a dress but anywho that is him.


Choose to go with a grungy look on this page since the pictures are in black and white the papers I used are from the Huntington collection from CTMH....title is also a CTMH stamp, clock Heidi Swapp.

Now let me go upstairs and wait for the snow.

Hugs
Beth

5 comments:

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous layout Beth, wonderful photographs - such a lovely way to record family memories.
Pauline
x

cebelica said...

Beth, this is absolutely stunning. I love the vintage look. Fab work! Hugs! xx

Diane said...

Wonderful memories you have captured, I bet all families of that era have a boy in a dress.

Hugs Diane

Beth Norman said...

Did you get your snow? My mom is snowed in in Atlanta. Here in southern Ontario, Canada, we are breaking cold temp records and have a darn snowy year.

Your layout is adorable. Love the distressed look. And your dad in a dress, that's funny.

lisa808 said...

Beautiful page of memories.

Stay warm!