Pages

Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Building Block Card

Hello Peeps.....I know it has been a long time.....life just kept getting in the way, was doing a lot of babysitting and my MOJO seemed to had taken a hiatus been trying to find it this week.

One of my favorite places to go when I need some inspiration is Splitcoast stampers and I totally loved the card they did  today called a Building Block Card so gave it a try.


The card stock is Stampin-Up, pattern paper ColorBlok, stamp I believe is Inkadinkadoo colored with Prisma pencils.

Hugs
Beth

5 comments:

lisa808 said...

Pretty image and great card design. I'm going to have to check it out.

Terry said...

For someone who thinks she lost her MOJO, but could take on this and totally rock it, I think you found it! Beth, this is totally stunning and I love that springtime flower and those colors are a great mix! Sure looks complicated to me, GF! Welcome back! Hugs!

Myrna said...

Oh my what a great card. For someone who lost their mojo you sure seem to have found it now.
Myrna

Beth Norman said...

Glad you found your mojo. You did a wonderful job with this style of card. You go girl!

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Beth, brilliant design and lovely bright colours.
I love all of your Scrapbook layouts below as well - I really must make the time to do some more layouts.
Pauline
x