Pages

Thursday, February 06, 2014

Bound Password Book

Today I have another project for you from Splitcoast Stampers it is a book to store your passwords in......this was from the Holiday blitz tutorials and was really simple to do since  Cheryl supplied the printed pages to go in the book, all you had to do was print them out.


The papers I used on this project were from ColorBlok's Beach House......spellbinder dies and I wrote the title on the front......got a chance to use my Bind-it-all first time in a while.

Hugs
Beth

4 comments:

crzymom said...

Lovely book Beth. It is wonderful to see your creations again!

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous idea Beth, I love the warm colours and lovely ribbon detail.
Pauline
x

Shirley said...

Hi lady!! It was so good to hear from you! What a really awesome idea. I have all mine in a calldex. I love yours and the ties on the side are awesome too. TF the links to the tutorial!!

Myrna said...

Beautiful book and the colors are so great.
Myrna