Pages

Saturday, June 08, 2013

In The Navy

Good day peeps back again with another scrapbook page today I have a page of my Dad who was a sailor and cook on the ships he served on......I have been doing heritage scrapping so I can save these pages for Olivia when she gets older and wants to know about her roots.
I have had these papers forever they are by K&Company made the envelope with my scoreboard and envelope maker that Martha Stewart came up with. added a few rub ons eyelets and tags.

Babysitting next week so not sure I will get much done.

Hugs
Beth

2 comments:

Beth Norman said...

Awesonme LO. Love the layout and the gold against the blue. What a handsome man your dad was.

Terry said...

So who are you going to babysit? Ha!Ha! Your Dad was a very nice looking man and this is such a wonderful tribute to him! Love this page, GF! Hugs!