Pages

Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Did you miss me

Hello blogging world have not been doing a lot of crafting but this week I have been free with nothing on my plate so decided to do some scrapping. Today I played around with a page with my husbands grandparents on it  decided to go grunge, shabby chic, steampunk whatever you would like to call it.

I started out looking on DCWV for some ideas and found this page that I really liked the design for and than I pulled out my Tattered Times stack from DCWV and my page just grew from there this stack was so cool as it had the dominoes, tickets, rulers and wheels on some of the select pages so I just cut them out and added to the page.

Hope you have enjoyed my page as much as I did creating it.

Hugs Beth

5 comments:

Terry said...

Let me see, do I like this, No! I do believe I love this grungy steampunk blast from the past! What a fabulous and fun tribute to your husband's Grandparents! I love the design and the gears and dominos really are such wonderful embellishments! You rock, GF! Hugs!

Beth Norman said...

For some reason I can't see your picture,

Beth Norman said...

There we go, I can see it now. I love all the elements. Boy, you're good at what you do Beth. This layout rocks.

lisa808 said...

Welcome back! Great page, whatever you call the style.

Debbie said...

Great LO!! All these embellies are perfect for this pic!!
Glad you're back to creating and posting!!