Pages

Sunday, February 03, 2013

Owl Always Love You

Good morning Peeps hope everyone is having a super duper week-end......speaking of super who do you like in the Super Bowl being from Md. I guess I am hoping the Ravens win.
Today I have a card and pillow box to share with you I found this adorable little item on The Queens Scene



I am not sure I am happy with the pillow box owl, I used the Sizzix die for it next time I think I will use my Cricut and make it a little bigger.

The card is for Daydream Designs and used three different items from Diane's Store the first being Owl Always Love You Outline images you can also purchase these already colored Here.....now as some of you know I am taking Photoshop classes well I colored Mr. Owl here on the computer not bad hey?
Next printed out the sentiment also from Daydream Design...next we have the designer papers my printer does not do these justice look so much better at Diane's Store but still love them they are from the set called Man of Mine digi pack also used my cuttlebug along with embossing folders and nestabilities.


I would like to enter this in the following challenges

Wacky Wed. #80-Valentines
Word Art Wed.-Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin Challenge - Love 
Simon Says Stamp- Anything Goes
  Hope you have enjoyed my little project today now off to do my homework for this weeks class.
Hugs
Beth




21 comments:

Myrna said...

Beth
So cute . Owls seem to be quite popular right now.
You talk about coloring in Photo shop. There we go again; one more thing I would LIKE to learn. lol
Myrna

Marlou McAlees said...

hi Beth, these are totally adorable!!! love them, :) x

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow Beth!! What a darling set of projects sweetie!! Love the owl and that darling pillow box you've made it so fun!! HUGS :)

crzymom said...

These are super cute! Love the little owl... and that box is awesome.

Karen Letchworth said...

I absolutely LOVE this owl card and the matching owl pillow box. They're both adorable and I'm always SO grateful when you share your talents in our challenges. Thanks for stopping by to play along with us.
Have a blessed week!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Gemiel said...

Beth, I love your pillowbox and card!! That owl is just too cute. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday this week. Blessings!

Michele said...

i love owls and this is perfect! xo

Traci M said...

This is adorable, Beth!! Your coordinated pillow box is so creative, and great job coloring in Photoshop. May I ask where you are taking your classes? Or could you send me a link if it is online?
My email is: themajorfamily@comcast.net

cheiron said...

Great job of coloring this on the computer. Thanks for playing along with the Anything Goes challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

Beth Norman said...

These are so adorable. Saw them on facebook and was blown away by the project and cuteness.

Judy said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww..this is so tweet...giggle. Totally, totally adorable designs.

xo
Judy

K Hutchinson said...

OMG Beth, these are just amazing! I love the colors and the details! You did an awesome job !

Diane said...

Beth, I love your little owl ensemble! I think your pillow box creation is super cute and they look great together. Fabulous job on PS coloring. Isn't it fun!? Lovely use of papers on both the projects. Totally adorable!

Amy Johnson said...

I just saw this and commented on it in our Yahoo group! It's so cute! I love it!

Jennipher said...

Oh this is super cute. Don't you just love being able to color in Photoshop? I'm not that great with the Copics that everyone loves so much so, coloring in Photoshop is right up my alley. Here's a tip for you but only because you mentioned it in your post. If you feel that the colors are not coming out right on the digi papers you might need to do a cleaning of your print heads. Also if certain colors of your ink are low, then you won't get the desired effect you were hoping for. I'm not sure what kind of printer you are using. I have an Epson photo printer and it has 8 separate ink cartridges. If one color gets low or is close to running out I don't get good results. But, really I can't tell that anything is out of sorts.

lisa808 said...

Your pillow box and card are both super!

Wedgie said...

Wow! Soooo adorable! Love both of them!

Thank you for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous creations and so nice to see no red or the other colour which I really hate ;)

Thanks for joining with us at Sweet Stampin this week.

Susan

Vicki said...

Wow Beth. So cute! I am all for girly colors but your card looks wonderful with the more manly ones.

Debbie said...

These are both soooo cute!! I love the colors you used! The treat box is really cute!

Cat said...

I am In LOVE with this project! Super CUTE!