Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Smile

Good Sunday afternoon peeps guess what I have for you today ....another layout of Miss Olivia.......I sure hope I am knot boring you with my beautiful little great-grand.
The pictures in this page were taken on Wed. while I was babysitting I kept trying to get her to smile but the little stinker did everything but.
My sketch is from Scrapbook Etc. and the papers Lush 2 Navy-My Minds Eyes the background paper is yellowish not green and the bow is not as bright as it looks here.my flowers and leaves were cut from the CTMH Artiste Cricut cartridge and the word Smile from the Walk in My Garden cartridge.

Tomorrow I should have a page with our little guy for you...guess not so little anymore since he will be 11 on Thurs.
Hugs
Beth

10 comments:

Myrna said...

Beth
Great layout!! Who could ever get tired at looking at that gorgeous little angel?
Myrna

cebelica said...

Awww, Olivia is one adorable little girl. She's a total sweetheart. :) And your LO is amazing. I love how you put everything together and that you didn't cover the whole page with lots and lots of embellishments.

Hugs! xx

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow now that is so precious!! What gorgeous photos!! :) HUGS

Terry said...

Ha!Ha! She has a little bit of a smirk, but I think she was just wanting the GG-Ma to pick her sweetness up! Beautiful layout and of course an adorable subject! Hugs, GF!

Debbie said...

She is sooooo adorable!!! Your LO is beautiful!!!

crzymom said...

Such a sweet layout of Olivia! Your layout is lovely.

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Beth...this is such a wonderful layout, your talents are many GF! hugs

lisa808 said...

Miss Olivia is such a sweetie.

Deb M. said...

Beautiful layout, Beth. Olivia is a cutie. :)

Glimpses of My Heart said...

Beth - Such a sweet layout. Love the polka dots and the flowers. And your great-daughter is beautiful!!
Blessings,
Michelle