Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

I love Owls

And these Owl's from Daydream Designs are so dang cute that I just had to make me a card using them.
First off I have to give credit for this cute pop-up card Darlene over at Darlene's Designs thank you for such a great tutorial. Next be sure and check out this cutie over at Diane's store My Daydream Designs the link is for the colored version I used the plain.
This is the outside made mine just a tad bit different than Darlene the sentiments are from Having A Party sentiment sheet also from Diane's store.....I used my Prismacolor pencils and gamsol to color my images.
Now this is the fun part of the card those cute little owls popped out. Excuse my musical notes they did not work well may have to cover them up and artist I'm not.

Hope you have enjoyed my share today hope to have something else tomorrow.
Hugs
Beth

12 comments:

cebelica said...

I love owls too. I agree with you, these are adorable. Awesome card Beth! Hugs! xx

crzymom said...

Your card is so cute! Love the owls. And your coloring is awesome.

Myrna said...

Beth
These are so adorable. Thanks for her link. Just may have to try some. I love the googly eyes. :)
Myrna

Diane said...

Oh, cute, Beth! I was just thinking the other day I should do another pop up card. I think they'd be fun for Valentine's cards. Yours is so cute. Thanks for sharing the link too! Have a great week, gf.

Beth Norman said...

I love owls too. This is one grest card. Love all the work that went into it.

Debbie said...

This is so cute!! What a fun card!!

Terry said...

It is always fun to say, "What a Hoot." Love these owls and those eyes are a blast! Great design and I will have to check out the pop out tut! Have a great week!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Amazing and adorable, love the colors and eyes!

Amy Johnson said...

I'm just crazy in love with this card! It's so fun and creative!

Traci M said...

What a cute pop up card, Beth!! Great use of all the owls in this set, too!

Allison said...

Super fun. Those owls and so cute and colorful!

Stephanie said...

This is absolutely adorable! I love cards with different folds or features. I will have to check into this one. :) Great job and the music notes look fine. :)