Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

Christmas Morning

Afternoon peeps as promised I am back today with another layout this time of my grandson he is the apple of my eye such a sweet caring little guy.

Poor little fellow felt so bad Christmas day but was a trooper and hung with us.

This is another sketch from Scrapbook Etc. paper is Recollections from Michaels called Peppermint Twist bought it after Christmas for 3.99 was originally 19.99 what a deal.

The embellishments are from a paper stack I have had for years called Very Merry added a stickle bit of stickles to the tree to give it some glitz.

Well I am off to try and clean my craftroom if you do not hear from me in a couple of days please send out "Search and Rescue" LOL.

I would like to enter this in Word Art Wednesday Challenge-Anything Goes

Hugs
Beth

13 comments:

crzymom said...

Awesome layout Beth!

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Beth! Hope you're having a blessed week and doing well. I love your layout. What a great owl hat he's wearing. Did you make that? It's awesome. My son (13) wears a beaver hat with big bucky teeth and he LOVES it. So cute!
Thanks for sharing in our challenge this week. I just prayed for you that God will bless you for being a blessing to us. Thanks for joining us.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Carole Robb Bisson said...

Beth,
I too dote on my Grandsons's. You have created a beautiful layout and the pictures on your page are sweet. I hope he got back on his feet quickly.
I to love getting rock bottom bargains.
Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday.
Carole Robb Bisson
The Blessing of the LORD be Upon You!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Search and rescue on it's way! lol Great layout, wonderful hat! snicker

Terry said...

Ha!Ha! What Gerrie said and do I hear you! I don't know what happens in my room and I would like to say, "What happens in the room, stays in the room," but it does not! Love this layou right down to the little Xmas tree and packages! The apple of you eye is so cute! I don't know why, but he reminds me of the little boy on that new Fiber One commercial! Have a great day! Hugs!

lisa808 said...

Poor boy, sick on Christmas.

Great L/O & paper. Love those deals :)

Deb M. said...

Love this layout! Beautiful creations as always. :)

Amy Johnson said...

Awwww, such a cute page!

Gemiel said...

Beth, I love your page!!! It's always so good to see layouts linked up to Word Art Wednesday. Thanks so much for sharing with us.

Judy said...

Hey Beth,

Nothing sweeter than our grandbabies huh? What a cutie he is..such adorable expressions. Super fab LO.

xo
Judy

Debbie said...

Fun LO!! I love his hat! I assume you made it. :)

*Vicki* said...

Oh this is such a fabulous Christmas layout Beth!! :) Love your photos and what fun memories to save with this wonderful keepsake design!! HUGS

Jennipher said...

your grandson is super cute. I can see why he is the apple of your eye.