Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

I'm Back I Think

Good evening Peeps well I have good news our little Olivia finally came home from the hospital on Thurs. and Great Grandnana finally got a little crafting done to share with you ........but......first look at our little angel.
Isn't she just to precious I love having a new baby in the family again.

Now for my crafting I made this mesh wreath for my daughter for Christmas the first one I have ever made love the blue and silver....found a tutorial on Pinterest for it not real difficult.

And next I have 2 different Christmas cards I have done for friends and family I went with clean and simple so they would be easy to mail.
 I love the embossing folder I used on this one I found it at Hobby Lobby and is made by The Paper Studio the stamp is from Stampin- Up as is the paper added Dazzling Diamonds to the trees to give them sparkle.

The folder I used on this one is a Sizzix embossing ornament stamp and die Stampin-Up.

Hope to be back in a couple of days to share more with you.

Hugs
Beth

10 comments:

Myrna said...

Beth
Lovely wreath. Blue and white is stunning.
Your cards are gorgeous. I especially like the embossing, awe heck I like tham all. :)
Myrna

Myrna said...

Ooops, missed a very important part of the post. Isn't she precious? So glad she is home now.
Myrna

*Vicki* said...

AWW!! What a precious baby!! :) Congrats to all the family!! Love your darling creations too!! HUGS :)

lisa808 said...

Little Olivia is so precious!

The blue and silver wreath is absolutely gorgeous!

Love the embossing folders you used on the two Christmas cards.

Beth Norman said...

Welcome home Olivia! Your wreath is amazing. Pinterest is full of ideas and it's nice to see someone take an idea and run with it. Your two cards are delightful as well.

Debbie said...

Your wreath and cards are gorgeous, but not even close to being as wonderful as that little beauty!! Enjoy your little sweetie!!

Marlou McAlees said...

awwww Beth congratulations on your new little baby , she is adorable!!!
love your cards and your wreath, WOW!! beautiful. Wishing you a very blessed Christmas , hugzz xxx

Terry said...

Well I do believe that is one pretty little girl! Love those cards and what a fabulous and festive wreath! So is the new family member ready for Christmas? Have a great one, GF! Hugs!

Vicki said...

Love the baby photo! How precious is she. Congratulations Beth.

Traci M said...

Congratulations, Nana, on your new baby...she is precious!! Your wreath is gorgeous...and pretty cards! Wishing you a blessed New Year!