Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Happy New Years

Today I am back with a card using the Happy New Years digital from Daydream Designs hope you like it.......this is a nip tuck card and the technique is from the Dec/Jan 2012 Newsletter from Technique Junkies.
Now isn't he the cutest New Years Baby you ever saw....the polka dot paper is also from Daydream designs and the set is called New Years Papers colored my image with Spectrum Noir Markers Stars are from Sizzix die cuts and edges are chalked using SU pastels.

That's it for me today hope everyone is having a super week-end and staying warm has been cold and windy here all day.

Hugs
Beth




9 comments:

cebelica said...

Awww Beth, this is really cute. I love the sweet image and oh my, that dotty paper is fab (I love all things dotty lol).

I wish you a happy New Year. I hope you'll have a a great day with your family! Hugs! xx

Myrna said...

Beth
Happy New Year to you and yours.
Your card is adorable.
Love the colors.
Myrna

Diane said...

Totally sweet, Beth! Love his little star embellie and this card fold is fantastic. I should renew my subscription to TJ, but at the time I was overloaded with online subscriptions. This is a really neat fold though. A great creation! It's on our FB page now!

Allison said...

Ha! How cute and fun! Happy New Year to you!

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Beth! Great job with the new Daydream Designs new years image. I love your card, and really hope that you will stop by Word Art Wednesday again soon to share your art and play along with us.
Have a blessed week - I hope to see you again soon
Blessings,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fun card- love the sweet image and the fun fold you used. Hope you have a Wonderful and safe New Year- and here's to a fabulous 2013!!!

Beth Norman said...

So cute. I love your DP. Happy New Year to you and your family.

Debbie said...

What a fun card!!
Happy New Year to you!!

lisa808 said...

Happy New Year!!!