Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Belated Merry Christmas to All.

Now that Christmas is over and our little Olivia is out of the woods with her platelet problems I hope I can get back to a regular routine....I did do a little crafting during the holidays crocheted my grandkid's hats did 2 Owl hats and 1 Snowman here are the pictures with them modeling.
 Our little man wasn't feeling real good Christmas but loved his hat.
 Here is mama and the little one and Britt has on the snowman hat.
And then we have Hannah now she knows how to model a hat the blue really brings out her eyes.

I got this idea from Kris one of my sisters from Daydream Designs...she in turn got the free patterns from Sarah @ Repeat Crafter Me.

Thanks ladies Kris for the inspiration and Sarah for your darling patterns.

Hugs
Beth

6 comments:

lisa808 said...

Merry Christmas!

Looks like you and your family enjoyed a wonderful holiday together.

Gerrie Johnnic said...

These hats are just so cute! Ohhhh, a new baby....congrats to all! I was just thinking of you....wishing you a very happy healthy new year to all! big warm hugs.........

Beth Norman said...

Where do you find the time? Your hats are so, so cute. Happy New Year to you and your family, and to the littlest Olivia.

Kris-Marie said...

Woot hoo!!! They turned out FABULOUS Beth!! I took some pics at Christmas of the ones I made for the li'l ones and been meaning to get them uploaded to my blog soon. See, they go pretty quickly huh?! They look so happy in them too. Well except for the li'l guy - hope he's feeling much better now. (I have the flu myself right now - ugh!) And thanks for the shout out. I saved Sarah's blog into my faves and is now my go-to spot cute crochet things :)

Happy New Year to you (almost!) and wishing you much crafty goodness in 2013! *Ü*

Terry said...

Those hats are a hoot! Love them! I am so happy that little Olivia is out of the woods and doing so well and I know that is a big relief for her family!!

My Fred is a Patagonia Conure, one of the largest conures! He got better and had another set back on Friday. He seems to be better, but I have no idea what is going on. If we take him to a vet, which birds vets are few to none, the fact that a stranger would touch him, may shock him! He is really old, so I think it is just that he has really gotten quite old! Who knows he could be one of the oldest!

Anyway, Happy New Year to you and your entire family! Hugs!

ScrappySandie said...

Hi Beth! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! I just love those crocheted hats you did...they are SO adorable! And so is little Olivia! Congrats on your 1st greatgrandaughter!
Sandie