Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Pumpkin Picking

Good afternoon peeps, well I have been a scrapping again and had so much fun doing this page, these pumpkins are out of our patch first year planting them and the kids were thrilled.


I am in love with this paper pack bought it at Hobby Lobby on Mon. (hubby took me Christmas shopping) it is from The Paper Studio "I'd Rather Be Hunting" pack also was 40% off so really got some deals on the Paper Studio products.

Made a little pocket for my tags did some faux stitching on that leaves from Me and My Big Ideas, Autumn sticker at top Jolee's used Nesties for the tags and Cuttlebug for the pumpkin.

Don't forget to join the blog hop over at DayDream Designs Diane will be picking a winner tomorrow, she also has a free digi over there for you.

Hugs
Beth

9 comments:

cebelica said...

I love the colours of your laout (I'm all for brownsm orange etc. ;)) Beautiful design too. Hugs! xx

crzymom said...

Love the layout Beth! I love autumn and everything autumn.

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi again, Beth! I love this layout, and the photos indicate some serious FUN! Thanks for sharing, and I really hope you will be by Word Art Wednesday this week to share with us again there. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, and God bless you!
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

Beth Norman said...

Aweesome layout. Looks like you made a good score with that delightful paper.

Debbie said...

Beautiful LO, Beth!!!

Marlou McAlees said...

fabulous layout Beth :) have a lovely weekend ♥ xxx

Terry said...

Oh how I love your page layouts, Beth! Everytime I see one, I wish I had started this years ago! Beautiful work! Hugs!

*Vicki* said...

What a darling layout!!! Beautiful details!! HUGS :)

Michele said...

gorgeous page. pretty colors and sweet layout. xo