Pages

Friday, November 02, 2012

Lovely Poinsettia

Good afternoon peeps been MIA this week very busy but finally today I was able to get a card done for Daydream Designs......if you have not been to Diane's store lately you must go over there and check out her new Christmas images they are gorgeous.
Today for my card I am using Deck the Halls Digi Papers and the Deck the Halls Digi set colored I know I will be using lots of these images because I am totally in love with them.




For the Poinsettia I cut out more than one layer added Stickles here and there to give it some sparkle the border is made with a Nestabilitie and I used gold and green card stock.

Hope you have enjoyed my post today hope to be back tomorrow.
Hugs
Beth

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Wow! This is beautiful, Beth!!
These digi papers are wonderful! I love the border and the dimension you gave the poinsettia!!

Diane said...

Beautiful beyond description, Beth! The papers look wonderful on your card, and loving that 3-D cut on the poinsettia. I see those touches of glitter too! So pretty!!!!

crzymom said...

Pretty card Beth! I love the Christmas present you made little sweetie too.

lisa808 said...

Pretty card. Love the dimensional poinsettia along with the candle.