Pages

Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Halloween Pages

Well yesterday I spent my day working on  scrapbook pages and did 3 Halloween pages of my daughter, granddaughter, and grandson this was the granddaughters last year to trick or treat as she will be 13 next year.
The first page I am posting is my daughter and I used the sketch from Creative Scrappers so will be entering it in there challenge.



Designer papers CTMH
Embellishments Jolee and K&CO


This one is of my grandson and used the sketch from Sketch Inspirations


and here is Miss Vampire herself used a mixture of things on this page MS punch Cricut Happy Haunting cartridge mixed papers.

Hope you enjoy my frightful family off to vote than to school will be a long day.

Hugs
Beth


6 comments:

*Vicki* said...

OH wow Beth!! These layouts are just darling!! Love the added sparkle on them!! :) HUGS

lisa808 said...

Halloween is my favorite time for crafting. Love your L/Os and family photos.

Laura said...

great job with the sketch! thanks for sharing with us at Creative Scrappers!

Terry said...

Love your spooky family layout! Each one is so unique and great design and paper choices! Love how you added those pumpkins to the "Boo" and what a cool bat! Now the skeleton key, did you add the skull or did it come that way! You can tell I am having a close look, GF! Love you work! Hugs!

Nicole Doiron said...

Super nice take on sketch#233! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Scrappers!

Cat said...

How fun!