Pages

Sunday, November 04, 2012

Graduated Paper Bag Mini

Morning peeps 3 days in a row getting better, today I revisited the Technique Junkies Mini Album Mania CD and made this cute little paper bag album of my trip to the Metro Richmond Zoo this summer with my oldest granddaughter Brittany........this was such a fun little book to do.

No stamping on my book used my Cricut and stickers....the ape is attached by sections on the pull-outs that was done using the Animal Kingdom Cricut cartridge I first drew the head shat using the cricut pens than went back and cut it out.

 All of my Designer papers are from The Safari collection at DCWV


                   Card stock Best Occasions from Wal-mart. 



I would like to enter this in the Crazy 4 Challenges this week anything but a card.

Hope your week-end has been a good one so far.
Hugs
Beth

5 comments:

Diane said...

What a fun album, Beth! I love how you did the pieces of the gorilla face on the edges of the page. So cute...great way to showcase memories of a fun trip to the zoo.

Beth Norman said...

Love your graduated paper bag mini, and how you added the gorilla's face to the front. As always, your work is fabulous.

Allison said...

What a super fun way to showcase the photo esp. with the gorilla on the front.

lisa808 said...

OMGosh, love the gorilla face!

Terry said...

You really have been so creatively busy! What a fabulous book. Too cool, GF!