Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Four Drawer Easel Box

Morning Peeps,
Today I have a 4 drawer easel box that I created using the tutorial from my Technique Junkies 3-D and Fun Folds CD if you would like to check this CD out just click on the link.

Today I am entering my project in the challenge at Frilly and Funkie they have a Tic-Tac-Toe challenge going I chose Glitter Buttons and Ink Sprays as my elements on this box.


My buttons are sprayed with Glimmer Mist as is a design down the side and across the top of the easel using a stencil added Stickles around sentiment and also some glitter on the leaves and flowers.

My papers are all from CTMH a set called Notebook, Stamps IBFS and American Art Stamp, Flowers Recollections and the leaves cut out on my Crict using the CTMH cartridge Artiste. Colored the image with SU Stampin Pastels chalks.

Hugs
Beth

11 comments:

Myrna said...

Beth
This beautiful creation just took my breath away. Lovely, lovely, lovely.
Myrna

lisa808 said...

Beautifully embellished.

Jennipher said...

One fabulous creation Beth. Great job.

Debbie said...

This is beautiful!! Amazing project!!

Terry said...

Beautiful take on the Tic Tac Toe challenge and quite a bit of work! Love the design and those perfectly colored birds! What a great project and thank you so much for sharing this with us at Frilly and Funkie! Hugs!

Teresa Kline said...

gorgeous!

enjoy *~*

Beth Norman said...

Wow, you did such an awesome job. It looks difficult, but then you always tackle difficult things.

crzymom said...

Gorgeous box Beth!

Mhay Cards said...

It's a pretty box! Love the flowers!

Maricel :)

Cat said...

So beautiful! Your creations are always so gorgeous!

Ramona said...

I put a comment on here earlier but it does not seem to be showing up so if you get this twice, just know that I mean it that much! You have always had beautiful artwork but you have taken it to a whole new level. This is fabulous!