Pages

Monday, November 05, 2012

Christmas Gift Box

Morning Peeps, today I have a little Christmas Gift Box that I found on Pinterest that was created by Carol Houghton over at Crescent Stamping .....Carol has an awesome tutorial on her blog for this little darling, I did make one minor change on mine for the bottom of the box I cut my square at 6 7/8 inches instead of 7...... I found the 7 a little to big.
I said little Christmas box but actually it is a 5 x 5 so not so little be great for cookies or candies.

 The Poinsettia is from Diane Nobles store Daydream Designs Digital Stamps and is called Deck the Halls such a beautiful set.


another flowe from the Deck the Hall set I printed 4 of these and colored with my Spectrum Noir markers then kept layering the sentiment is from another set of Diane's Called Christmas Blessings Sentiments .

If you like these gorgeous Digi's as much as I do rush on over to Daydream designs and get a set for yourself.

I just need to say my papers are from CTMH Pear and Partridge collection I had left over from my scrapbooking last week-end, card stock SU.

I would like to enter this project over at Word Art Wednesday where the challenge is always anything goes. Thanks Karen

Have a great Mon.
Hugs
Beth

11 comments:

jumbledhutch said...

oh my gosh, how sweet is this! Love it! The poinsettia is gorgeous on it!

Karen Letchworth said...

WOW, this is absolutely stunning! I can't wait to have Diane come by and see it - she will be SO delighted. You did an exceptional job with the poinsettia. The project in general is wonderfully creative, and I feel SO blessed that you've so graciously shared it with us at Word Art Wednesday. What a blessing to have your talents shared in our challenge. I hope you will be back soon, cuz I'm already excited about what you will create next. Have a blessed week, and thank you for playing along with us.
Just gorgeous!
Blessings,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

Diane said...

Oh WOW, Beth!!! This is amazing! What a gorgeous display of the poinsettias! Love all the rich layering. Your project is just over the top beautiful. Thank you for all you do to make Daydream Designs look so good!

crzymom said...

Beth, your gift box is awesome! The poinsettia is gorgeous.

Debbie said...

This box is fantastic!! I love the DP, the poinsettia, and the senitment!! Now I'm off to find the directions!! :)

Beth Norman said...

Wow, how beautiful. I can't believe you made the pointsettia. It is wonderful.

*Vicki* said...

WOWZER!! What a gorgeous box my friend!! LOVE that added flower!! HUGS :)

lisa808 said...

Pretty box and beautiful poinsettia! Thanks for the link.

Traci M said...

Your Christmas box is beautiful, Beth!! I really like the layered poinsettias with the gold beads!!

Terry said...

Beth, this is one Beautiful and festive gift box! Love that poinsettia! Enjoy!

Kristine said...

Gorgeous flower all layered like that, love it!! Cute box too, thanks for the inspiration *Ü*