Pages

Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Welcome Baby Faux Book Box

Hi peeps I am still here haven't disappeared I promise with school and all little behind, I have actually been working on a little project for my unborn Great granddaughter Olivia...... I am making a little mini album which is coming along very slowly but I do have the box I plan to put it in done so thought I would share it today......I found this darling little Faux Book on Stamping T's blog and used digital images from Daydream Designs  the set is called Bitty Baby Things and also colored the images in PSP using the Bitty Baby Girls Digi Papers.

I cut extra ears, feet, and muzzle  to give a 3-D effect.....oh I forgot to mention that the sentiment is also from Diane sets......heart is cut using the sizzix framelits and I embossed with the Swiss Dot Cuttlebug folder.....papers are Stampin-Up and DCWV Nana's Nursery.

a photo of the box showing the Faux book look......now isn't that clever..... amazing what you find out there in Blog Land.
and finally what the inside looks like, well guess that will do it for me right now hope to have the mini album next week.

Hugs
Beth


8 comments:

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Beth, this is so beautiful! Great grand-daughter Olivia, how sweet, congrats to all. I am going to go check this out, it is so interesting, have not seen anything like it before. Waiting to see it finished....hugs

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow Bev! This is really precious!! What a clever faux book too!! Really loving that darling teddy!! :) HUGS

Diane said...

BETH!!! Oh....this is fantastic! LOVE it. Love the patch-worked bear, and how it coordinates with these delightful papers. Great idea to put the sentiment in the heart. Love it! Can't wait to see the album! ;)

Beth Norman said...

Oh my heavens this is fabulous. Love it! I know it will be well loved too. How special.

Maria Matter said...

oh that is clever! you did a splendid job Beth, your cover is gorgeous!!
hugs & blessings

lisa808 said...

Adorable! Love the colors and cute Teddy Bear.

ScrappySandie said...

Oh what an adorable project! Love the faux book...looks like it took quite a bit of work! So cute! Love the colors, the teddy bear and the embossing!
Sandie

Terry said...

Oh now this is just too darn cute! I just love that Teddy Bear! What a great idea, GF!