Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Tag and Flap Album

Good morning peeps, I guess you have noticed that I am really into the mini albums right now.....the one I am getting ready to share is from Technique Junkies CD MINI ALBUM MANIA and may be purchased HERE.......the reason I liked this one so much is that it is a 8 x 8 and I could put larger pictures in it, the pictures are of my family at Berry Farms yearly Halloween thing...we had so much fun.

 my beautiful granddaughters






 I think this is my favorite my silly daughter
 got ink on grandsons face while stamping

a few details most of my paper is CTMH with a few scraps of others thrown in.
I used my cricut, nestabilities, and cuttlebug for a lot of the embellishments where I have stamped most of that was CTMH.

Hope you have enjoyed our day there was little bit of everything to do.
Hugs
Beth


9 comments:

*Vicki* said...

What a really fun album you've created here Beth!! Really funny photos too!! :) HUGS

cebelica said...

This is awesome. I love how you decorated the pages. Hugs! xx

crzymom said...

What a fun mini album!

Kristine said...

Hi Beth *Ü* Thanks for stopping by my blog today! This album looks like it was the most FUN to create!! I used to have some gals from CTMH that would get together to scrap (years ago) and I miss that so much. Great piccies and layouts. Have a great evening!

Linda Carson said...

LOL! What a fun tradition! This album is the perfect size for a special day! Great job Ms. Beth!!

Karen Letchworth said...

Beth, Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today to say hello. I'm SO glad you did. Your layouts and projects are SO cute! I don't know why I've never found your blog before. You really should come by Word Art Wednesday and play along in our challenges. Your sweet projects would be perfect for our challenges, and we have so many crafters who LOVE meeting new blog friends and would also love to meet you.
Hope you will visit and share your beautiful art with us.
Have a blessed day, and hope to see you again soon.
Karen L
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Allison said...

Terrific! I have all these pictures from our visits to the corn maze...this is great inspiration!

Terry said...

Beth, these mini pages are adorable! What a great way to capture so many precious family memories! You have a beautiful family, GF! Can't wait to see the next installment!

Maria Matter said...

great idea with the bigger size album!! Beautifully done Beth, love looking at your photos too...looks like some great family time!!
hugs & blessings