Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Quilt Card

Hello peeps I am on a roll don't know how long it will last but surprise have another card today.....I found the tutorial for this card on Pinterest ......are you addicted to Pinterest I sure am.
The tutorial for this was done by Nancy Riley at I Stamp and her instruction are awesome so easy to follow.

Now isn't that a pretty pattern I did emboss the quilt top after I finished putting it together the stamp at bottom is from Stampin-Up went real simple for the middle with just a small 3-D sticker I think it is K&CO.

Well I finished my mini baby album today that goes in my Faux Book box will share that with you tomorrow.

Hugs
Beth

1 comment:

Myrna said...

Beth
This is gorgeous. Love the quilted cards. Going to try this one out .......soon.lol
Myrna