Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Layered Goosebumps 10/12

Hello peeps thanks so much for stopping by my blog yesterday for such a special post......today I spent most of the day in my craft room and made 4 cards and a Christmas tag......this month's newsletter from Technique Junkies was really cool I really enjoyed the technique on this card.

I had so much fun getting into ink today and trying these techniques, the image on this card is from All Night Media, paper -SU, inks SU.
Here is my Christmas Tag found this on Pinterest and thought they were just to darn cute.
Stamp-Inkadinkado
Tag -Sizzix Die Cut
Circle Punch-SU
Pine sprigs-Martha Stewart

Be back tomorrow with another card.
Hugs
Beth

4 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Such pretty creations my friend!! LOVE the colors and that tag is just darling!! :)

K Hutchinson said...

Very pretty! Love the color and the textures! I am not ready for Christmas stuff yet, it isn't even Halloween yet! SMILE!

Myrna said...

Beth
Lovely card and tag. Such cool colors too.
Myrna

Terry said...

You are giving me Goosebumps, GF! Love the effect you created on this very pretty card! The tag is as cute as can be. Love that ornament! Hugs!