Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Knitted Cocoon and Hat

Well peeps today I have something a little different for you I have been playing with my Knifty Knitter from Provo Crafts and have made this sweet little cocoon and hat for Miss Olivia......she will be arriving in Dec. so need something soft and snuggly to keep her warm.


The yarn I used on this is Bernat Baby Blanket yarn and you would not believe how soft it is reminds me of chenille made the cocoon on the green round loom and the hat on the red using the basic stitches.

The card was done using Bitty Baby Girl digital image from Daydream designs the sentiment also is from Daydream Bitty Baby Collection.
Paper SU
Cuttlebug embossing folders  Swiss Dots and Scrolls
Nestabilities- oval and scallop ovals.

Can't wait to see Olivia in her hat and cocoon she will look so cute.
Hugs
Beth

5 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

awww Beth this is soooo sweet and the card too, im sure you and your family are so excited about the new little baby ♥

Beth Norman said...

Fabulous Beth. I love the multi coloured wool you used. Great job on something new. Your card is so cute too. Your colouring is amazing.

Diane said...

Oh, how precious, Beth! I love all the gorgeous frame effects. That's a beautiful embossing design. Love the card....so sweet. Can't wait to see pictures of little Olivia after her arrival. She will look so cozy in her soft and snuggly chenille.

Debbie said...

This set is adorable!! You are certainly keeping busy preparing for this baby!! I love the card, too!!

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow so precious with your knitted project!! :) Your card is just adorable as well!! BEAUTIFUL design my friend! HUGS