Pages

Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Daydream Designs Declaration of Hope Day

Good morning peeps today I am here to share a card I made for our Declaration of Hope at Daydream Designs......I chose purple for Alzheimer's has I had a father in law who was very dear to me that suffered  with this horrible disease I watched this wonderful virile man slipping into someone who did not know any of his family members who loved him so......it was so hard taking things away from him that he enjoyed......I hope and pray that some day they will have a cure for this dreaded disease so no one else has to suffer the way Mose did.

Please join me  in visiting the rest of the Daydream Design's Team in sharing their Declaration Of Hope each of us has a story to share with you our readers.

Diane has a few Digi's to share with you so please stop by her blog and show your support for these awful diseases.
               Beth (that's me)
Diane 

13 comments:

Diane said...

Beth, Your card is beautiful and certainly highlights the need for further research and support for this devastating disease. We have several in our church who are battling it now and who have already lost the battle. Praying for a cure.

Vicki said...

I agree with you Beth. Alzheimers is so difficult to deal with. So devasting. Your card is beautiful.

Debbie said...

Beautiful card, Beth!! Sorry that your family had to go through this struggle!! We pray and give faithfully toward finding a cure!

Papercrafting Princess said...

What a pretty card. I haven't had anyone close to me that had Alzheimers, but I use to participate in the walk each year. I remember one year we walked and at the end of the walk we got word that an elderly man had walked away from his home. We all left the walk and started to search for him in his neighborhood. We found him before he was hurt! I too pray for a cure.

Terry said...

Beth, this truly is a beautiful tribute to such a cherished family member. How sad it must have been for all of you, but how wonderful that your father-in-law had so much love! Hugs!

*Vicki* said...

So beautiful Beth! Love the colors and what a fabulous cause you are for!! I studied about it in college.

Allison said...

Lovely stamp creation esp. in purple!

Beth Norman said...

Beautiful card. What a nice way to remember your father in law.

Marlou McAlees said...

your card is so lovely Beth and what a horrific illness that is, my husband lost his Grandfather to this awful illness too :( Would be great if more was done for neurological diseases xx

Gerrie Johnnic said...

beautiful card, so very Artsy! My Dad had "oldtimerz", it was so sad for so long......hugs to you.

Maria Matter said...

a beautiful thought & card Beth!
hugs & blessings

Anonymous said...

I dont know what to say. This blog is fantastic. Thats not really a really huge statement, but its all I could come up with after reading this. You know so much about this subject. So much so that you made me want to learn more about it. Your blog is my stepping stone, my friend. Thanks for the heads up on this subject.

Myrna said...

Beth
Lovely card.
The subject is very close to me and mine.
Myrna