Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Accordion Envelope Book

Hi peeps back again today with another mini album.....are you getting sick of them yet?.......I decided to make a cookbook out of this one the envelopes form pockets so could add more than one recipe in each pocket.
This also is on the Mini Album Mania CD from Technique Junkies if you are interested in this CD just click on link to see the contents and order it from Pat.






My images and sentiments are from DayDream Designs  colorized version of Kitchen Clatter, Kitchen Clatter Comments, and Joys of Jars I enlarged the labels and jars to add my recipes to the last page I used the cricut cartridge From My Kitchen to make the little potholders aren't they cute........I plan to add a few family pictures to this also paper is some I have had in my stash for quite awhile.

Hugs
Beth

11 comments:

Myrna said...

Beth
Wow this an absolutely gorgeous project.
I love everything about it.
Myrna

Diana Enns said...

Beth, this is a great album and I love the topic. Gives me an idea to work on for my girls. They'd love a book of recipes that their grandmother used.

Diane said...

BETH!!!! This is stinkin' cute, girlfriend. I LOVE IT! How adorable. All the images look fantastic in your book. I really like your design for keeping recipes! Wonderful!!

Mona Eidhammer said...

Hi sweetie!
So nice of you to visit my blog and leaving me such a sweet comment.
Your recipe album looks amazing. I`ve been thinking about making something like this but i never seem to get any time, lol. Hope you are doing fine. I`ve missed you at WD :-) Have a great weekend hunni!

Hugs...Mona

Beth Norman said...

Nope, not sick of them. Keep them coming. Love how you used the jars with the recipe in them. Your mac and cheese sounds good.

Amy Johnson said...

Wow! This is so creative! Love how you used the images!

lisa808 said...

Beth,
Fabulous project! It is a real treasure that the recipes are hand-written.
Hugs, Lisa

Terry said...

No I am not getting sick of these! What a great gift this would make to pass on favorite recipes to family members!! Love this! Hope you have a great weekend! Hugs!

Vicki said...

This is a darling album and a nice way to record favorite recipes. Nice job!

Marlou McAlees said...

Hi Beth, love your album :) great work :) xx

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow what a wonderful keepsake to have on hand!! My mom and I are supposed to get together sometime and create a recipe scrapbook too!! I'm looking forward to it! Thanks for the great inspiration! HUGS