Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Flip Album For Fall

Good Sunday peeps, hope everyone is having a great week-end ........the weather hear in Virginia is gorgeous today low humidity and cool temps.

Well today I have another mini album for you again this is a tutorial by Diane Noble over at DayDream Designs and was printed in Sept. Paper and Pixels magazine....I really love Diane's tuts she always includes the digi images she used on the project.

The topic of my album is Fall and added a few of my own touches to the album along with various pictures.

 First 2 pages
 2 short flaps
 next 2
 another page with flap and I made the tags
 on this page I added a flower I punched with leaves
and this is the last page
I missed a page but I am sure you have the idea of what a flip album is.
Supplies used:
Papers are a mix some CTMH, SU, Club Scrap
ink-CTMH for distressing
punches-SU, Martha Stewart, and nestabilities diecuts along with Cuttlebug embossing folder.
Rub-ons- Club Scrap

Linking this to WIP Monday

I am adding my project to the following challenges this week.
Stamping Sisters In Christ - Handmade
Anything But a Card Challenge-Anything Goes
Ladybug Crafts- Anything Goes
Unique Crafters Challenge -Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge - Anything Goes
Dilly Beans Designers and Friday Challenge -Autumn

Hugs
Beth

22 comments:

cebelica said...

Wonderful album Beth. I love the fall colours you used on your pages. Hugs! xx

Myrna said...

Beth
Thanks for stopping by and leaving such love on my blog.
I love, love, love your album and all the gorgeous colors you used.
Myrna

Jessica Griffin said...

Hi Beth! Thanks for playing along with us at Anything But A Card! I love your mini album. Your photos are gorgeous. Especially the last one where you've photographed a trail, it's just beautiful!

Jessica
anythingbutacard.com

Cat said...

What an amazing keepsake, 'Beth! LOVE all the gorgeous details. My back is better, but I am still taking it easy. Thanks for your get well wishes! Hugs

Jenn Borjeson said...

Wow - gorgeous!!! Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans. :)

Diane said...

Love it, Beth! It turned out wonderfully. I love seeing all the personal touches and family pics. Looks like it will be a treasured little keepsake! Great job.

Beth Norman said...

Fabulous album. Love all the embellishing. You really got creative. The fall topic is an interesting one for sure.

Marlou McAlees said...

what a beautiful album Beth :) lovely memories to cherish ♥

*Vicki* said...

This is such a gorgeous Fall album Beth!! Really beautiful details and colors!! I love it!! ;) HUGS

lisa808 said...

Great album! he he, from the title, I was expecting a flip flop shaped album.

Sue - bearhouse said...

WOW" this is wonderful. I love the design and all of your fabulous detailing

Thank you for taking part in the first Ladybug Crafts Challenge

Sue

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Both of your flip albums are fabulous, and I am luvin' how you colored the bushel full of leaves! Sending you hugs....

Scrappin Sista said...

Very nice! Thank you for playing along with Brown Sugar in the "Anything Goes Challenge" Hope you decide to join us again!
Good Luck,
Alice B.
Brown Suagr DT

Terry said...

Beth, this flip album is so cool! Beautiful use of colors for Fall, even the papers all blend so perfectly! Love that basket and all the family and Fall photos! Happy Fall, GF!

Jennipher said...

What a fabulous mini album Beth! Great job.

Sammi said...

This is AWESOME! Great work!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Anything but a card.com :)
Sammi
xx

Carole said...

Now that is not only beautiful it is a treasure to explore and relive the memories made. Each page is filled with fun elements and great pictures.
http://carolescreativecritters.blogspot.com/

Helen said...

Oh, Beth, this album is GORGEOUS!!! I love the fall colors and all the different elements. It's wonderful! Thank you for sharing with us at Stampin Sisters in Christ! Blessings! ~H

Cheryl said...

Fantastic! You did a super job here.

MariLynn said...

Beth, what a beautiful fall album. I especially love the pages with the pocket of tags. Great photos that you put in it. Thanks for sharing it with the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge.

Glimpses of My Heart said...

Beth - This is a great album! So many lovely elements you added. Great job!
Blessings,
Michelle

crzymom said...

Love your album Beth! It is beautiful.