Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Daydream Designs First Blog Hop


We are so excited to launch our first Daydream Designs Blog Hop!  We have a fabulous line up of fun fall-themed projects to share with you.  We hope you will be inspired and enjoy the hop.  You also have several ways to earn a chance to win some great prizes:
OUR SPONSOR: 
  
THE PRIZES:
1.  Leave a comment on each of the blogs below.
One random winner will be selected to win one FREE set of choice (including digi paper packs)

Beth (you are here)

2.  Leave a comment on each blog above AND create your own fall-themed project to link
on the last blog of the blog hop, Vicki's Pink Posh Cards.
If you participate in both of these ways your name will be entered
for random selection to win THREE FREE sets of your choice (including paper packs).

3. And for this blog hop EVERYONE CAN WIN!
Pick up the FREE digi at the end of the first blog in the hop:
Diane's Daydream Designs.



MY PROJECT:  [show your project and share any info you want.
AT THE END OF YOUR POST LINK AGAIN TO THE NEXT PERSON IN THE HOP.]

Now for my Fall project I used Diane's colorized version of a 


I printed to copies of the basket full of leaves cut out a few of the extra leaves and pop dotted them on top of a some of the leaves to give it a little depth..... the sentiment is from Diane's tutorial in Paper and Pixels Sept. Magazine for her Flip Album......added the leaf buttons keeping with the theme of my project and my treat box has Hershey miniatures inside. 

Papers are Stampin-Up and My Flat Back Treat Box was Wed. tutorial at SplitCoast Stampers.

Okay hope you enjoyed my project today and now I would like to send you along to our very talented PeggySue.....now off you go.

Hugs
Beth

14 comments:

Vicki said...

Love your card Beth. The leaf buttons are just the right touch with the basket. Wish I were getting it so I could eat the candy!

Helen said...

Oh, this is awesome! I love your papers & the bushel of leaves on this little candy box! What a fun idea! Have a blessed week! ~H

*Vicki* said...

Oh I just LOVE Fall and your treat box is just adorable here Beth!! Fabulous colors and papers!! :)

MariLynn said...

This is gorgeous. I love how you have the basket and the buttons.

Papercrafting Princess said...

Awesome design & cute embellishments. Thanks for the opportunity to win!

lisa808 said...

Love your treat box. The basket and leaves are beautifully done.

Stephanie said...

What a great treat holder! I saw the tutorial on SCS and after seeing your's I want to make it even more. I really like the basket and the "falling" leaves!

Glimpses of My Heart said...

Beth - You did a great job on this! It all looks wonderful and the extra element of the box is great!
Blessings,
Michelle

Traci M said...

Wow...this is so clever and beautifully put together!! What a sweet gift idea!

Amy Johnson said...

this is fabulous. Love how you tilted the basket.

Terry said...

Wow, Beth, this basket just pops! Love the falling leaves and what a great design! Perfect for Fall! Hope you are having a wonderful day!

Diane said...

Beth...this is just amazing! Love, love all the dimension you achieved and it especially looks great on the flat back treat box. I'll have to try that. Wonderful inspiration and a fabulous blog hop project! You ROCK!

Miesje said...

I love this Beth! Great tilt of the basket!

Jerusha Borden said...

I am so late in joining in on the hop, it is emabressing! I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed it and I love this card. The leaves are jumping right off the card. Amazing!