Pages

Sunday, September 09, 2012

Back to School

Hello peeps for the last couple of days I have been working on a paper bag album using a tutorial Diane at Daydream Designs had published in  Papers and Pixels for a 1.50 you will get an awesome tut plus Diane's Vintage School Days digital set, to finish your pages.

My album is not totally finished yet still have to fill the pockets will get them done tomorrow but wanted to share the majority of the book with you.

 This is my cover
 inside of  front cover and first page
here is a couple of the paper bag pages
 the right side page has a pocket and aren't Diane's images fabulous,
and this is the last page and the inside back cover.

Most of my papers are School Days by DCWV colored images with SU markers, hope you have enjoyed today's post because I sure had fun doing this 6x6 album.

Hugs
Beth

14 comments:

Terry said...

What a great BTS album! Hard to believe these pages were once a brown paper bag! That school bus is so perfect! Love this!

Jennipher said...

This is so fun! Incredibly cute idea. Great work with the digitals.

Shirley said...

OMGosh, Beth, you are so creative. What a great album and what a keeper!!!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Amazing and just oh so cute. I started 2 of these last year, need I say more....still have them unfinshed......should just pull them out and finish them I guess! lol

Debbie said...

Great album!!! I really like albums but have yet to make one so this is great inspiration!!

Linda Carson said...

What a creative keepsake! Really cute and clever! I'm lucky to make a card much less an albumn! Great job!

Beth Norman said...

Great album. I love all the embellishments. The school house is cute. We put together.

Helen said...

OH, THIS IS AWESOME!!! What a wonderful back to school album! Love it! Blessings! ~H

lisa808 said...

Great album! I've never tried a paper bag album. One of these days...

Amy Johnson said...

wow! This is so cute and creative! I love it! There is so much detail in it, you must have put a lot of time in it.

*Vicki* said...

Oh my gosh Beth! This book is just stunning!! I love that little library pocket!! What a cute touch!! HUGS

Traci M said...

What a fun, vintage and old- school album!! I can tell so much attention to detail was added...super keepsake.

Diane said...

Beth, I LOVE your rendition of this. It turned out so totally cute. Love all your personal touches to it. Fabulous!!!

Cat said...

Just adorable! so bright and I love mini albums!