Pages

Sunday, September 02, 2012

A Flower Needs

Sunshine and Rain to Grow!!!!!

Hello peeps I am here today with a card for you using Daydream Designs by Diane digital images......I just love these boots aren't they adorable they are all pieced together with scraps from my stash......flowers on the boots are colored with markers than yellow stickles were added to the centers, gold on buckle and the bottom and tops I used the Swiss Dot embossing folder from Cuttlebug.


Now on to the rest of the card yellow layer also was embossed using a Cuttlebug folder the umbrella is from the same set of digi's as the boots and it is called Sunshine and Rain and the sentiment is from the Sunshine and Rain Sentiment if you would like to purchase these set please just click on the links.... or.... just go to Diane's store.
My flowers and leaves are punched using Martha Stewart punches.....added rhinestones to the middles.
Well that is it for me today hope to be back tomorrow with something new.

Hugs
Beth

18 comments:

Myrna said...

Beth
This is such a great card!!! Love the embossing on the rubber boots. :)
Myrna

Glimpses of My Heart said...

Beth - What a great card! Love the embossed yellow panel and how you paper pieced the boots....something I still struggle with. Very cute card!
Blessings,
Michelle

cebelica said...

Oh, this is so beautiful! I love yellow and I love embossing so in my opinion embossed yellow background is awesome. :D Very nice design too. Hugs! xx

Jennipher said...

This is absolutely fantastic!! You are so talented with the digital images. LOVE IT!

*Vicki* said...

Hi Beth!!
WOW!! What a gorgeous creation!! I love how you've added the popped up flowers in the umbrella!! So cheerful and pretty!! So glad you stopped by friend!! HUGS

Diane said...

Oh, Beth! This is beyond adorable. I LOVE all the paper piecing you've done here. I pictured the umbrella upside down with flowers and almost drew one that way, but this is so cute having all the 3-D flowers spilling out. Love the flowers on top of lighter patterned paper. Just very, very sweet. Love everything about it! Thanks for a superb showcasing!

Debbie said...

Pretty card, Beth!! I love the embossing and the bright colors!!

Beth Norman said...

How cute. I love that you added flowers to the umbrella. It makes it so fun.

Marlou McAlees said...

Beth this is absolutely Fabulous!! love how you decorated the umbrella upside down and the boots large look fab!!! love it all :) x

Kristie said...

Great use of this set, Beth! I love how you added the texture to the boots. Love the punched flowers in the umbrella too :)

Kristine said...

Hi Beth... WOWZERS is this ever FABULOUS!!! Oh, I just love what you did with the umbrella and those flowers!! Sooo sweet. And your colors and sentiment--it's all really really CUTE! *Ü*

lisa808 said...

Love the umbrella with the flowers! Goes so nicely with the pretty boots!

Traci M said...

Hi Beth! This is the cutest card...love the way you did the umbrella and flowers!! Super sweet!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Loving this great card- I love the boots and the fun umbrella you added. And, the sentiment is sooo true- we are doing a Happy Dance when it rains here....

Terri said...

Great card, Love the boots.

Shirley said...

Tell me about it!! We need rain here. LOLOL All around us but not here. :-( I love your card. So bright and cheerful, lady!!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Now GF, that is darn cute! Just love these boots. Here where I live, the real fishermen use white boots, we call them mullet boots, for the fish they catch, mullet. Wouldn't these guys look great in something a little stylin'!

Helen said...

I love the paper piecing on this and the flowers coming out of the umbrella! Wonderful idea! Blessings! ~H