Pages

Monday, August 06, 2012

Markered Rainbow Resist

Can you believe it peeps that I am back so soon with another post........today I have a card I made using the scraps from my gift card box this is another tech from Technique Junkies this one is from the newest newsletter and used my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers on the background.

Stamp is from CTMH, used a Martha Stewart border punch.......nestie die and Sizzix framelits.......SU card stock and Me and My Big Idea designer paper.

Hugs
Beth

5 comments:

lisa808 said...

Pretty colors along with the black and white.

Diane said...

Beth...CONGRATULATIONS! You were the winner on my blog for the Creations by AR Customer Blog Hop! Thanks so much for participating. Just email Adela at: creationsbyar@sbcglobal.net
with your template choice. Put AR Blog Hop Winner in subject line,
and let her know you won it on my blog, Diane's Designs (Diane Noble).

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is just beautiful- love everything about it!

Terry said...

Beth, this is absolutely stunning! I love those luscious colors! Happy Weekend!

Maria Matter said...

fabulous technique Beth, your background colors are gorgeous!!