Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

Good Monday Morning Peeps

Hope everyone had a great week-end mine was pretty quiet but I do have some news to share I am thrilled to say that I am on a new design team I am designing for Diane Noble who has just opened a new digi store Called Daydream Designs please check Diane out she really has some cute images which I am going to share one of them with you today......I know little early for Christmas but I just love this stocking image.
This set is called Stocking Stuffers and I pieced most of the image added some stickles to give it a little bling and embossed top part of card with Cuttlebugs Holly Leaves.......now the design for my card is called a Double Dutch Card and you can find directions on Dawn Bennetts blog.
Here is the inside the sentiment comes with the sheet of digi's added a few holly leaves.
Hope you like it and will pay Diane a visit, till next time.

Hugs
Beth

8 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

Hi Beth :) lovely to be on the team with you :) loving your cute Christmas card :) x

lisa808 said...

It's never too early for Christmas. Congrats on your new DT position.

Diane said...

Your creation is wonderful, Beth...and I for one am getting so excited about Christmas. Love your paper piecing...just totally cute inside and out!

Beth Norman said...

Congratulations on the design team work. You'll do great. Love your stocking card. Cute.

Kristie said...

Looking forward to working with you on the Daydreamers team :)

I love your elegant card with this image. The gold embossing is a wonderful touch!

ScrappySandie said...

Hi Beth! Nice to meet you on the DT for Daydream Designs! Your card is gorgeous! Love all the embossing and the shimmery papers/colors! You are right...that stocking IS adorable!

Jennipher said...

Hi Beth! Nice to meet you and looking forward to designing with you on the Dream Team. This is one fabulous creation.

MariLynn said...

This is so cute!