Pages

Friday, August 03, 2012

Gift Card Box

This week I have been working on a challenge from Technique Junkies this little gift card box is from the TJ's 3D and Fun Folds CD if you would like to make one of your own just click on the link to find out how to purchase this wonderful CD.

My papers are from Me And My Big Ideas love the black and white combo and the outside DP is flocked so in real life it is even classier looking......stamp is Great Impressions........ flower was made using the large Daisy die...... and the center is a pearl with adhesive backing from Club Scrap.
 I believe I am finally finding my Mojo again now if I could get my craft room organized so I can get any there and work.......till next time.
Would also like to link this up to Maria's Inspire Me Friday

Hugs
Beth

9 comments:

Myrna said...

Beth
Such a beautiful project. I always find black and white to be so stunning.
Myrna

Kathy Moody said...

The box is beautiful! I love the colors and the awesome flowers!! Your newest follower. I love your inspiration. :)

jumbledhutch said...

Such a beautiful box! I love the striking colors. Black and white is always classic! Your flower is amazing! Great job, GF!

Beth Norman said...

Very elegant. Awesome job with this technique. Glad to see you playing along with the challenge--I know how busy you are.

cebelica said...

Oh wow Beth, your box is amazing. I love that big flower on top and the black and white paper you used is gorgeous. Fab work! Hugs! xx

Maria Matter said...

beautiful Beth! that flower is amazing, very classy!
hugs & blessings

Terri said...

Glad you found your mojo again. Great Box! Love the colors and the flower on top too!

lisa808 said...

Black & white is so elegant. I love exploding boxes. Great idea with the gift card.

Michele said...

i think it is so pretty. very classy. xo