Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

Birds and Bees

Good afternoon Peep's hope everyone had a great week-end mine was fantastic went to the zoo with the oldest grandchild who by the way is making me a great grand nana in Dec.....then on Sunday had some Maryland Steamed Crabs they are the best....now that you know all about my week-end I have a scrap page to share that I create from a couple of the zoo pictures.

For my page I used Diane's Birds and Bees digital images plus sentiment from her store the papers are from Walmarts Colorbok ....my birds have been paper pieced and glitzed added a few flowers  my sketch is my version of #219 from Creative Scrappers


Don't forget to check out the store at Daydream Designs and if you would like to meet the rest of the team please go to Diane's Blog.

Hugs
Beth

9 comments:

Linda Carson said...

Steamed crabs! Sounds heavenly! Love this layout and esp. the pp birds! cute, cute, cute

Vicki said...

Really nice page. Love how you extended the zoo theme with the bird digi's and sentiment. Good job!

Myrna said...

Beth
This is adorable. Love it.
Myrna

Diane said...

Oh, Beth! This is fabulous. The birds DO fit your theme well...and I love the little "outfits" you put on each of them. Great job paper-piecing! Very happy page!

Marlou McAlees said...

absolutely amazing layout Beth, I love this digi set :) well done, its just beautiful :) x

lisa808 said...

Cute & fun birds to go with the pics.

Your zoo visit and dinner sound like a great way to spend the weekend.

Jan Hennings said...

Love this!!

Jennipher said...

WOW! Another fabulous creation. I love how you used the digis on a scrapbook page. Great job.

Helen said...

This is beautiful, Beth! Perfect for the picture of your beautiful daughter and the birds! Blessings! ~H