Pages

Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Scrapping

First let me wish all my american friends a happy and safe 4th of July nothing on my agenda for today but stay cool.
I have been scrapping again it has been to hot to do much else but sit in the house and craft.
Found these pictures while getting things together for yard sale.

The Grands at a much younger age they are now 23, 12 and 10 BTW my ribbon is not that crooked just my picture taking.

Hannah visiting her Uncle Joey in WV where she got to feed a baby tiger at the zoo.

my lovely daughter and the grands love this picture of them.

All papers are from CTMH

Hugs
Beth

4 comments:

Beth Norman said...

Love your layouts. The top one is my fav. The DP and colours are so rich.

Cat said...

What fabulous scrap pages, Beth! I REALLY need to scrap more! Hope you are enjoying the summer, and staying cool in this HOT weather! Hugs

lisa808 said...

Fab pages. I especially like the first one--the picture is lovely and the papers so elegant.

Terry said...

These are GORGEOUS layouts and what a adorable group of "grands." It is so hard to believe how quickly they grow up! It is hot here as well, but not with high humidity! It was 106 yesterday and I believe it may get hotter today! Yeap, staying in and crafting! Keep cool!