Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me And Brittany

Last Saturday was my birthday we celebrated mine and my oldest granddaughters birthday with a cook-out in 102 degree weather but it was fun.........actually tomorrow is Britt's birthday but she was working this week-end.
I have scrapped a couple pictures from our birthday the first is Britt and myself using My Minds Eyes papers and I totally C.A.S.E.d this page from Stephanie Hunt that I just loved. 


The second picture is of   "THE BRATS" my daughter and 2 granddaughters all 3 are spoiled rotten and just don't know how in the world that ever happened...LOL...the papers and embellishments on this are from a big scrapbook kit I found at Ross's.
I cut the scalloped circle  with my Cricut using the Simple Life cartridge the green title card stock with a Sizzix Framelits........sketch used from My Croproom.com

I am slowly getting some MOJO back hope to have some cards next week.

Hugs
Beth

6 comments:

jumbledhutch said...

What gorgeous pages! I love your color choices!

lisa808 said...

Beth,
Happy, happy (belated) birthday!
Hugs, Lisa

crzymom said...

Awesome layouts Beth!

Beth Norman said...

Happy Birthday. Your layouts are amazing. I really like the one you cased from Stephanie. The papers you used are yummy!

trisha too said...

Wonderful, bright LOs--really pretty, Beth!

:)

cebelica said...

These LOs are great, I sep. like the first one. The design in fab! Hugs! xx